tisdag 15 november 2011

Letter

Dear Mr and Mrs Andersson
I think this way of contact is a little suspect but I think writing a letter is the easiest way for both of us to understand and communicate with each other, because you doesn't understand Swedish. As Erics teacher I'm contacting you because I need to talk to you about Eric and his behavior against his classmates, teachers and me. I've always think and still think that Eric is a good boy with a big hearth, but sometimes his mood and attitude comes in his way and destroys the relationship between him and other people. He often ends up in fights, discussions and squabbling and last week a boy in another class get hurt och got a black eye because they have an argument about a football. I know that children have fights with each other, but Erics mood is not like the other pupils.

I don't know if this is something you have noticed? Maybe Eric always had been a temperamental boy? I am not sure about that and think this is something Eric has developed in recent times. I like to hear from you what you think we should do about this. Maybe Eric feeling bad about something and this is just temporary or maybe is slightly deeper and we need to contact the special educator for an investigation.

I want you to talk to Eric and hear his vision about the events of recent weeks and then contact me for a conversation.


Best regards/ Johanna

4 kommentarer:

  1. I think it looks good, but in the sentence "a boy in another class get hurt" I think it should be “got hurt” instead.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Here are some changes I might have done, but I'm not sure if they are correct.

    In the sentence "I've always think and still think" I think that you can change the first think thought.

    Mabye had instead of have "because they have an argument".

    Mabye has instead of had "Eric always had been a temperamenta"

    "Maybe Eric feeling" I would say is feeling, but I don't know if it's right.

    "maybe is slightly deeper" I would say it is.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Here are the changes that I might have done and I agree with the other to comments so I will not be writing that.
    "you doesn´t" - you don´t
    "developed in recent times" - developed recently
    "I want you to..." - I would like for you to... (Then it doesn´t sound like a command)

    SvaraRadera
  4. I have to agree with the others. The text is written in a good way but it seems like you don't want to letter when you start by saying that it is a "suspect thing to do".
    But it is a good letter.
    /C

    SvaraRadera